Cny eve
Sunday, 22 January 2012, 06:09
Today my legs are tired too...nowadays I have been having nightmares and waking up at 8! Which is like rare for such a sleeper like me.Today my dad bought my sister a $150 wallet. Wow. N..not that I'm jealous or what!! My wallet is cuter anyway..! Hehe I bought a pair of brown cloth boots today! Which was at half price! Yay!! My first boots! It has platform and high heel~I..I can walk in them!
This year's reunion dinner was bad....I dunno why does this happen every year....we were eating my grandma's delicious cooking then my mum told me to greet my relatives...but I felt awkward and I was too shy to greet them...unlike my relatives which greeted...soon my mum started comparing me to my cousins...not that I feel jealous or hurt or what...however my dad got angry that my mum was so irritating...and they quarreled...then...he stood up and left....:(
I better start doing my homework and studying soon...2 more days of holiday! The holiday feels like it's too short and not enough....it isn't just me right?
I think I should upload pictures~else it may look boring. (I feel like I'm talking to myself) I also wonder how long will i be able to keep this bloggu alive~lets see~there are no readers anyway~
![]() |
| boots! |
Labels: Clothes sad
comment (0)

