One year~
Friday, 20 January 2012, 06:26
How should i start.....hmmm....i dunno why but....i shall TRY to write journals (BLOG) to improve english!! Hope it helps....hope no one finds -unnamed- stupid blog...Lets see....today CNY celebration in school was BORING....though it was awesome for once....class won for class decorations!! Didnt really do anything... just stood on my chair and paste some...stuff on wall only....in physics learning about sound! And the people sitting behind me at the hall were producing sounds of such high frequency and amplitude my ear cells died. SAD.....R.I.P. my hearing. Well...its the last CNY celebration for me~
My daddy came back! I am both happy and sad....I dislike the 'talks'....it makes me feel sad....i...think im doing the same....:( i shall...try my best to stop....please i do not NEED or WANT chinese tuition. Well...but i do
And...Happy one year anniversary of confession to youu my dearie~<3 I Love Youu~! i will try to be sweet instead of negative~Changes are not good....never......!! Bowling was fun and epic today! Shall we bowl sometime? :)
Im hungry.....shall drink milk now...goodnight.
P.S. i do not know how to edit that ugly photo at the side.
comment (0)
