Unmei no itaru basho
HELLO
Welcome to the destination of your fate. Allow me to share with you...the survival strategy...
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.
bold italic strikeout underline.
PROFILE
I am Luwi~i follow my own laws~
TAGG
Kapibara-san Pictures, Images and Photos
I AM HERE
Saturday, 12 May 2012, 08:04


















Hello~it has been so long since i last came here! So here i am~here i am~ i am here~

Finally exams are over! 10 days later~o level SPA.16 days later...chinese o levels. Looks like...it got worse. Recently, i bought a PSP game, LOCO ROCO! for 20 dollars. Thats like...SUPER DUPER CHEAP. :D /happy/ and i got addicted to OSU! again....How dumb am i...? have to reset my password 3 times cause i forgot it....

Monday is marking day~BUT. still need go back school./BLACK FACE/ SAD. but....AFTER THAT, what shall i do~

I feel like im so boring....talking here....

8 days later is my master's birthdayyy! YAYY! i really hope master doesnt see this~I AM GOING TO GET MASTER........NAHH!ohoh and i have volunteered to become...a DOG :D HURRAY! im an animal!! this is such an insult but....its amusing 8D sooooooo.....What shall i get for master~underwear? fake food? the most epic thing ever? i wonder how was last year's kuroko mousepad....kuroko so sexyy~

since life now is less stressful....maybe i have time to post....BYEBYE!

Labels: , ,

0 comment(s)

Post a Comment