Unmei no itaru basho
HELLO
Welcome to the destination of your fate. Allow me to share with you...the survival strategy...
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.
bold italic strikeout underline.
PROFILE
I am Luwi~i follow my own laws~
TAGG
Kapibara-san Pictures, Images and Photos
Tired
Thursday, 26 January 2012, 06:54



Introducing my beloved protectors of my sleep!! On the left is mr Santa!! (given by my aweshum friends)(which I dun really know who still) on the right is marshmallow! My own kapibara~at the back is Remguin!! (given by my dearie Remuchu) I love my toys so much~Hehe jealous?:P

Now currently in train in morning going to school~I'm soooooo tired and pe from yesterday tortured me till now my butt and legs hurt....especially when I bend my legs! Ouch...this shows how unfit I am...

Sigh....my dad got me Chinese tuition!! Waste more of my time. Dammit. I PLAN TO PASS MY OLEVEL. And I'm happy enough!!! But I think I need help in my humanities more...:/ I can never be patient enough to sit and read the textbook! It's so B.O.R.I.N.G.

At least today is FRIDAY!!:D

Labels:

0 comment(s)

Post a Comment