Unmei no itaru basho
HELLO
Welcome to the destination of your fate. Allow me to share with you...the survival strategy...
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.
bold italic strikeout underline.
PROFILE
I am Luwi~i follow my own laws~
TAGG
Kapibara-san Pictures, Images and Photos
Long time no see!
Monday, 6 February 2012, 02:29
Tadaa!! The ice cream I'm currently addicted to!! And it's only 80 cents! Save money!! P.S. YiTing! This is NOT a sex diary! WTH IS A SEX DIARY ANYWAY? whatever it is,this is NOT a sex diary and it never was!!! So SHUDDUP! *scolding dumb people like yiting* LOL. I feel awkward....if this is one,yours is a porno one!! HAHAHAHA! :P

Hehehe today I completed my errand! It's a secret~so sad no one accompany me...! Oh well~that glorious feeling after buy something you wanted so much and soon realized how useless it is! I also bought a brown pencil eyeliner!! It's too pretty....cannot....resist!!! Idk why I feel so happy buying makeup which I only use a few times a year...mainly cosplay! Maybe I'll use it next time! I want more fake eyelashes! They're so beautiful though they hurt!!

Currently using phone to post this....iPhone....I love you! You're such a wonderful object created! I use you for everything! Finding places,Internet,mousehunt,games....! This week's tests....Tuesday biology,Wednesday emaths, Thursday amaths! I must study hard and stop slacking!! I also need more rest...so tired everyday...even weekends!!

My fringe is getting longer and messier...!! Sometimes during lesson when I falling asleep I look into a mirror to see how horrible I look and hope that I can wake myself up...but I fail... Better trim it a bit soon! Hehe secret~I use hair gel to school cause fringe is always so messy! Lalala~

After so long....pichi had 'touched my eart' LOL so I shall stop hating it! Pichi~oh pichi pichi~

Labels:

0 comment(s)

Post a Comment