Unmei no itaru basho
HELLO
Welcome to the destination of your fate. Allow me to share with you...the survival strategy...
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.
bold italic strikeout underline.
PROFILE
I am Luwi~i follow my own laws~
TAGG
Kapibara-san Pictures, Images and Photos
HEART shaped starbucks~
Saturday, 25 February 2012, 06:37
Tada! drank this long time ago from starbucks! <3






















Welcome~Hmmm...what should i post about.....!!
P.s. happy birthday alfurry!! (2 days late)
First, NAPFA TEST. My whole body ached yesterday till today....i think i overexerted too much energy and my muscles now feel the side effects! I feel happy though~didnt really train much and i got at least 13 minutes!! All thanks to running to the Mrt and bus every morning!! During recess i stuffed myself with sugar from roti prata! i guess that worked too! (lasted me for 2 rounds though) 3rd round i K.O.ed.

Next, MOUSEHUNT! there's a draw a mouse competition! i would so like to attempt!! draw a Remouse <3 location will bee.....hmmm...not sure! But its definately will be worth....11,000 points and 11,000 gold! Hehe what about the description....? hmmm....This mouse is smart and clever~and willl take your cheese in great amounts? ARGHH fail. nvm. I also sent a drawing of INORI to the chinese newspaper! Hope i can get some money....im so broke! I'll also be very happy seeing inori in the newspaper! INORI!

I have decided to buy a yukata! mum allows too~hehe i have chosen a pink one with roses all over~I dont know why im addicted to pink right now...You know the colour pink sweetens up taste buds? That's why bakeries are painted pink~Oh and yes.inori's wig! i'll try my best to find a white/black dress then i'll add ribbons all over it~I have watched guilty crown until episode...5 or 6? OH MY i think i am addicted to it....

Yesterday i went to clementi mall~Paper market is a paradise! i bought a pink metallic coloured pencil and a pistachio macaroon coloured pen cover! (i can choose which inks i want) Its so beautiful...i have to get more...! The items there are also great for making papercrafts~looking at all the wonderful stuff gave me ideas on what to make~~;) I also bought a CC card! I Bought SB YESH! but...now...im broke...well....at least im happy :) Why are there so many wonderful things to buy in the world but yet no money to obtain them......

Hmmm....recently these days have been quite sad and happy for me....what i feared for happened.......but.....no choice...why...why must it be you....sigh.....around one more month left in band...? But i cant be selfish....and not be happy.....This is saddening..../goes to corner/

Labels: , , , , ,

0 comment(s)

Post a Comment