Unmei no itaru basho
HELLO
Welcome to the destination of your fate. Allow me to share with you...the survival strategy...
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.
bold italic strikeout underline.
PROFILE
I am Luwi~i follow my own laws~
TAGG
Kapibara-san Pictures, Images and Photos
Never late!
Wednesday, 15 February 2012, 02:14
Late but,happy valentines day or forever alone day to everyone!! :D

Awww I am so sad I no cookies.....; n ; well at least I have some from youu<3 and such a beautiful present too!!<3 hehe~

My mum just called me '大胆' because I wanted to buy something and I bought it for myself...I don't get it! What's wrong about buying stuff for myself? And why am I '大胆'? Sounds like I'm a gangster or what.....

Okay,from today onwards,I will save more money! For ichiban kuji, erio nendro and all! Roar!! Im still in debt though.....better pay back everything first!!!

I feel like giving up on this stupid blog....everyday is so tiring! Need more time to rest.........Sharon was sick today.....hope you get well Sharon!! D:

0 comment(s)

Post a Comment